Our address here is:
Colegio Americano de Durango
Lauren Stallings
FCO Sarabia 416, Zona Centro
Durango, Dgo Mexico
CP 34000
- Inexcusable- Chris Lynch
- Twisted- Laurie Anderson
- An Abundance of Katherines- John Green
- Feed- MT Anderson
- Going Bovine- Libba Bray
- The Book Thief- Markus Zusak
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer- Michelle Hodkin
- Warm Bodies- Isaac Marion
- Code Name Verity- Elizabeth Wein
- How I live Now- Meg Rosoff
- When You Were Here- Daisy Whitney
- The Moon and More- Sarah Dessen (Or any by her, really)
- Just One More Day- Gayle Forman
- Stormbreaker- Anthony Horowitz (Any by him)
- Scrawl- Mark Shulman
- Legend- Marie Lu
- Under the Never Sky- Veronica Rossi
- Through the Ever Night- Veronica Rossi
- Stay Fat for Sarah Byrnes- Chris Cruthcer
- Malice- Chris Wooding
- Leviathan-Scott Westerfeld
- Gone- Michael Grant
- Hunger
- Lies
- Plague
- Fear
- Angelfall-Susan Ee
- World After- Susan Ee
- Go Ask Alice- Anonymous
- Perks of Being a Wallflower-Stephen Chbosky
- Ball Don't Lie- Matt de la Pena
- The Brothers Torres- Coert Voorheas
- Hate List- Jennifer Brown
- Deadline- Chris Crutcher
- Call me Maria- Judith Ortiz Cofer
- Drift- Manuel Luis Martinez
- Esperaza Rising- Pam Munoz Ryan
- Heat- Mike Lupica
- Keeper- Mal Peet
- La Linea- Ann Jaramillo
- No More Us for You- David Hernandez
- Parrot in the Oven: Mi Vida- Victor Martinez
- The Secret Story of Sonia Rodriquez- Alan Sitomer
- So Hard to Say- Alex Sanchez
- The Tequila Worm- Viola Canales
- Trino's Choice- Diane Gonzales Bertrand
- Reconstructing Amelia- Kimberly McCreight
- Living Dead Girl- Elizabeth Scott
- Identical-Ellen Hopkins
- Stolen-Lucy Christopher
- Perfect Chemistry- Simone Elkeles
- Summer of Fear- Lois Duncan
- Paper Towns- John Green
- The Dead and the Gone- Susan Beth Pfeffer
- Life as We Knew it
- The World We Live In
- The Graveyard Book- Neil Gaiman
- If I Stay- Gayle Foreman
- Unwind-Neal Shusterman
- Unwholly-Neal Shusterman
- The Eleventh Plague- Jeff Hirsch
- Divergent- Veronica Roth
- Insurgent-Veronica Roth
- Allegiant- Veronica Roth
- The 5th Wave- Rick Yancy
- The Maze Runner- James Dashner
- Gym Candy- Carl Deuker (any by him)
- Champion- Carl Deuker
- City of Bones-Cassandra Clare
- City of Ashes-Cassandra Clare
- City of Glass- Cassandra Clare
- The Secret to Lying- Todd Mitchell
- Beautiful Creatures- Kami Garcia
- Beautiful Darkness
- Beautiful Chaos
- Beautiful Redemption
- Before I Fall- Lauren Oliver
- The Lovely Bones- Alice Sebold
- The Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan. We have the
Lightning Thief but not the sequels
- Flat-out Love- Jessica Park
- Hunger Games
- Catching Fire
- Mockingjay
- Mexican White Boy- Matt de la Pena
- Thirteen Reasons Why- Jay Asher
- Speak- Laurie Anderson
- Shatter Me- Taheren Mafi
- Unravel Me- Taheren Mafi
- The Uglies- Scott Westerfield
- The Pretties
- The Specials
- The Extras
- The City of Ember- Jeanne Dprau
- The People of Sparks
- The Prophet of Yonwood
- The Darkest Minds- Alexandra Bracken
- Eleanor and Park- Rainbow Rowell
- The Fault in Our Stars- John Green
- Looking for Alaska- John Green
101. Crossed- Allie Condie
102. Reached- Ally Condie
103. Night Hoops- Carl Deuker
104. The Secret to Lying- Todd Mitchell
105. Host-Stephanie Myers
106. I Am Number 4- Pittacus Lore
107. The Rise of Nine- Pittacus Lore
108. The Power of Six- Pittacus Lore
109. The Fall of Five- Pittacus Lore
110. Hush, Hush- Becca Fitzpatrick
111.Crescenendo- Becca Fitzpatrick
112.Silence- Becca Fitzpatrick
113.Finale- Becca Fitpatrick
114.The Summer I Turned Pretty- Jenny Han (anything by her)
115.Falling Kingdoms- Morgan Rhodes (it's a series, so any and all)
116. Five Kingdoms- Brandon Mull (any by him)
117. Delerium- Lauren Oliver
118. Pandemonium- Lauren Oliver
119. Requim- Lauren Oliver
120. Where She Went- Gayle Foreman
121. Eragon- Christopher Paolini
122. Eldest- Christopher Paolini
123. Brisinger- Christopher Paolini
124. Inheritance- Christopher Paolini
125. Anything by Gordan Korman
126. Any of the young adult historical fiction by Carolynn Myer
127. Anything by R.L. Stine
128. Anything by Christopher Pike
129. Anything by Caroline B. Cooney
130. Anything by Lois Duncan
131. Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series (all of them)
132. The Infernal Devices Series- Cassandra Clare
133. Will Grayson, Will Grayson- John Green
132. The Graceling Series- Kristin Cashore
133. The Princess Diary Series- Meg Cabot
134. 13 Little Blue Envelopes- Maureen Johnson
135. The Gemma Doyle Trilogy- Libba Bray
136. Mrs.Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children- Ransom Riggs
137. The House on Mango Street- Sandra Cisneros
138. The Chocolate War- Robert Cormier
139. Anything by Margaret Peterson Haddix
139. The Shadow Children Series (all!)
We will appreciate any and ALL. Check this link out for more popular YA books:
http://www.npr.org/2012/08/07/157795366/your-favorites-100-best-ever-teen-novels
What does Caden read???
ReplyDeleteHi Lauren,
ReplyDeleteIt's Brian (briguy1211) from Instagram! Looks like an interesting time for you and Caden in Mexico. I've caught up on your blog and you seem to be holding up well. I'd be a nervous wreck. I admire you for venturing out and stepping outside of your comfort zone with this amazing experience. Each time you wrote about your uncertainty, and Caden being overwhelmed, it made my heart break. You'll get into your routine soon enough
This is “maesonna” who asked for the url of your blog at Expat Forum. I did it! I’ve gone through and culled my bookshelves for you. I don’t have too many of the tasty treats in your list, but I hope you’ll like what I do send you. It will still take a while, first until they fix the giant hole in our road so I can take the car out to go to Costco to get a couple of boxes, then a trip to the post office. I’ll let you know when the books are dispatched.
ReplyDelete