
I found a website that offers FREE SHIPPING on international orders. Please, those of you who are donating, check this site out. They have bargain books and there are a ton of young adult novels available. I purchased these today, for the school.
Check it out: www.betterworldbooks.com
If you order in the next 22 hours, you can get 15% off 3 or more bargain books.
There are filters, so you can choose the age groups. Please select teen or 9-12, as I will be taking these books over to the middle and high-school, when we move to the new campus next week.
If you are in the US, you can go to a Half-Price Books, and they have clearance sections full of $1 YA books. Clean them out for me! I will pay for your shipping! Contact me through laurenandcaden@gmail.com


No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know you stopped by!