Today we met up with some of the teachers from the school, and went on a little walk around the city. It was a pretty good day, and we learned a little bit about the city, and some good places to shop and eat. Also found a park. The best part is that it's all within a few minutes walk from our apartment. I've uploaded some pictures. Just double click to see them full-sized.
I am following and really enjoy your writing Lauren. I think this may make an excellent book at some point. How is your Spanish coming along? Jo and I are thrilled that Jolene is there to help edge Caden into the culture. Give Caden a big hug and keep writing. Love and miss you guys, dad.
What a beautiful place, Lauren. It sounds like you're enjoying the experience. I give you mad props for dropping everything to do something so unfamiliar. I've been a soldier and have done some wild stuff, but I don't even know if I could do that. It's inspiring to me, I'm inspired.
Hope ur having fun! I'm so glad you're not dead yet.
ReplyDeleteLove Teri
Me too!
DeleteI am following and really enjoy your writing Lauren. I think this may make an excellent book at some point. How is your Spanish coming along? Jo and I are thrilled that Jolene is there to help edge Caden into the culture. Give Caden a big hug and keep writing. Love and miss you guys, dad.
ReplyDeleteEs terrible. Pero, estoy aprendiendo.
DeleteWhat a beautiful place, Lauren. It sounds like you're enjoying the experience. I give you mad props for dropping everything to do something so unfamiliar. I've been a soldier and have done some wild stuff, but I don't even know if I could do that. It's inspiring to me, I'm inspired.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Ryan. I feel like I'm barely treading water, but every day, it gets easier.
Delete