Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Apartment pictures

Not much happening at the moment. I'm in constant contact with the school as we try to figure out my itinerary. My leave date is August 6th.  It's a little difficult because they are providing my plane ticket, but I have to purchase Caden's. I'm a budget shopper so I want to buy a cheap ticket, but I've got to make sure the tickets are purchased together so we can travel together.
ALSO, I just received pictures of my little Mexican apartamento.
 








2 comments:

  1. um... the kitchen sink kinda looks like one of those tiny motorhome sinks. But the view from the kitchen window is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks adorable, its really nice...maybe I can come see you some time. Hopefully my parents will let me. I will miss you, if you stayed at the middle school, I would've came and seen you still. Well talk to you later, post more stuff soon

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you stopped by!